Thursday, April 16, 2015

Free Post (Poem) "Desire to Acquire"

The feelings, the Desire, I can only admire, if only I could attain, for some reason I cannot retain, the emotions and sensations, something within reach that is far from my control, my logic tells me to extol the feeling, to just take the time to reveal it, no need to conceal it. The one desire I can only admire; no gain due to the pain produced from the train traveled by two passengers; both of which have different destinations. The sensation cannot be understood, how I wish it would turn out for the good. No gain, just a broken chain. The feelings, the desire, I can only admire, the lonely buyer, the one who can not provide what the other truly wants. The true meaning lies in the tracks. The tracks which lead the train to its destination. Tracks which have been laid out, with no switch man in control. A free ride which I cannot abide by, I must hide, shame in the fact that there was no gain, a broken chain, lost links, I only sink deeper into an endless ocean floor. The feelings, the desire, I can only admire, if given the chance I could regain, continue to try to obtain the one chain link missing that could connect the one thing I want to attain. The switchman decides the final fate, whether or not it be a debate; from here on I can only create what I want to advocate.
My one desire, oh how I admire, this one passenger who has a destination far from the train station I have created. The passenger longing for home, feeling alone, you are not in alienation, for the one true sensation I have for this situation, is to be the destination which the passenger desires, oh how I admire, this one desire I cannot acquire.


Everyone understands the feeling of wanting something you can't have, whether it be an object or an actual person. Unfortunately, in this life, we will have days where we cannot get what we feel we need. I dedicate this poem to a girl I know that will certainly take another path in life I will not, this unfair feeling is what fueled my creativity to write this poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment